SEO is important to business owners. The main reason SEO is important is without it your site won’t show up in the search engines or if it does, it may be several pages down. You want to be on the top one or two pages for best results.
Here are the best WordPress SEO plugins for your to consider:
1. Robots Meta: This WordPress plugin allows you to choose which blog posts allow a do follow, or no follow. This plugin helps your blog posts to be crawled by the Google spiders. Some WordPress themes set the pages to no follow and finding the code can be difficult. This plugin makes it easy.
2. Google XML Sitemaps: Sitemaps make it easier for your blog readers to find what they’re looking for. This plugin will automatically update your sitemaps with each post you make. This will eliminate the new uploads you’d had to do in the past.
3. Evermore: This WordPress plugin helps prevent Google from seeing duplicate information which will remove it from searches.
4. WP Google Analytics: is an important plugin to use. A simple code will allow you to monitor your blogs traffic. This is something you can’t do easily on a self hosted WordPress blog. You will need a Google Analytics account in order to utilize this plugin.
5. All in One SEO: The All In One SEO Pack makes it simple for you to add your custom title, description, and keywords to every blog post and page which helps with getting your content added to the search engines FAST! You’ll need to do this with every post, but the information is easy to gather as it comes right from the post you made. The Scribe plugin is a great companion to the All In One SEO Pack!
People do keyword searches almost every time they are searching for something. These WordPress SEO plugins make it easier for your blog readers to find you when they do a search. The WordPress plugins listed above are easy to install and use.